Intensive Certification Exam Preparation
Duration: min. 1 week, 24 lessons per week
Lessons per day: 6 twice a week, 4 three times a week.
Morning session: 4 lessons a day, from Monday to Friday
Afternoon session: 2 lessons a day, twice a week
Class size: morning session min. 5 – max. 15. One-on-one in the afternoon.
Books: course books, ebooks and access to interactive self-study activities on Moodle
The course combines the advantages of a group work and individual work. The afternoon lessons are designed for students preparing for one of the language certification exams (all levels, B1 required to apply for citizenship, A2 for a long-term European stay permits). Teachers will share the important information about the exams and will ensure that students are ready on the day of the exam.
2023* course starting dates
2024* course starting dates
January 15th – February 19th – March 11th – April 15th – May 13th – June 10th – July 1st – July 15th – August 5th – August 26th – September 9th – September 23rd – October 7th – November 4th – November 18th
* To start your course on a Monday not listed above, please contact us.
|weeks||price per week
|from 3 to 7||418 €|
|from 8 to 48||390 €|
For payments made by the 10th of the month preceding the beginning of the course, there is a discount voucher of 100 € (valid once only on courses of 4 weeks or more). No registration fee, no hidden fees, books included.
The course fee includes:
- online placement test and interview
- 20 weekly group lessons of Italian language and culture:
– general Italian
– lessons outside the classroom: conversation, guided tours and contemporary Italy
– workshops: discover Italian design and handicraft
– pronunciation lessons
- 4 one-on-one lessons per week
- course books
- certificate of attendance and of evaluation
- CILS, PLIDA and ROMA TRE CERTIT exams training
- student card
– discounts in some restaurants and some stores
– free entrance in 4 museums in Assisi
- free wifi