- Corso di dizione
Learn Italian with fun!
- Levels from A2 to C2
The online lessons help you to improve your Italian with a qualified teacher in the days and times you prefer. Besides Skype and Zoom, we use and Moodle and Google to share audio and video content and to deliver online exercises.
One on one private lessons
– 1 lesson: 40,00 Euro
– 10 lessons: 370,00 Euro
– 20 lessons: 700,00 Euro
Duo private lessons
– 1 lesson: 55,00 Euro
– 10 lessons: 500,00 Euro (250,00 Euro each)
Three to one private lessons
– 1 lesson: 66,00 Euro
– 10 lessons: 600,00 Euro (300,00 Euro each)
Each set of 10 lessons includes:
8 livestreamed general Italian lessons
2 livestreamed pronunciation classes
Classes to be scheduled according to the participant’s availability. Lessons are available from January 16th to July 21st and from September 18th to December 15th 2023.
How to design your course
- Plan a Zoom meeting or a complimentary class to design your course
- If you are not a beginner, ask for a placement test
- Let us know the days/times that work for you, we will do our best to accommodate you
- Receive your schedule, including links to the virtual classroom, to the textbook and personal codes to access our Moodle platform.
Booking and Cancellation
– Book your course by filling out our form, we will contact you asap (within 1 working day).
– All our timetables refer to the Italian clock GMT +1 (Greenwich Mean Time + 1 hour).
– Please be ready by your computer or by your phone at least five minutes prior to the beginning of your lesson.
– To cancel a booked lesson please send us an email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before commencement of your lesson, and it will be rescheduled. Cancellations out of this time frame cannot be rescheduled.
Please remember that once lessons are booked, they are to be completed within 12 months.