– 40 hours Italian language courses
– course books
– certificate of attendance
– certificate of evaluation
– guided tour in Assisi
– guided tour of the Basilica di San Francesco
– 1 cooking lesson with the chef
– week end in Florence and guided tour (single room in hotel and transport included)
– guided tour of Perugia
– guided tour at Museo del Foro Romano, Assisi
– guided tour at Eremo delle Carceri
– guided tour at S. Damiano
– food and wine tasting
– accommodation in the center of Assisi (single room in a shared flat or independent flat, or hotel)
Four hour lessons a day, from Monday to Friday enable you to develop your linguistic skills in a precise and graduated manner, leaving enough free time for individual study using all the facilities available at the Accademia. The staff of the Accademia are always available to guide and help individual students.
Books and workbooks will be distributed at the beginning of the course. The Accademia is also open outside the class schedule: a library, video library, multimedia educational materials for individual use and the wi-fi are available.
Single room in a shared flat, independent flat or hotel. Flats are entirely furnished, self-catering with a fully equipped kitchen. Costs of heating and electricity included.
The prices of the program (course + activities + transports + accommodation) are:
– 1300 Euro each for a double room in independent flat (utilities included, meals not included)
– 1450 Euro for sole use of an independent flat (utilities included, meals not included).
– 2050 Euro for single room in Hotel (half board).
– 1770 Euro for double room in Hotel (half board).