Social program included in the tuition fee (4 weeks courses):
– 2 guided tours in Assisi
– guided tour at the St. Francis Basilica
– guided tour at the NUN spa Museum (Roman site)
– food and wine tasting
The Academy offers its students:
– free wi fi and internet point
– music room with piano for pianists and singers
– video library with classics of cinema and documentaries
– library (Italian language textbooks and literary classics)
The Academy on request arranges:
– biking. Bicycle tours with a guide
– hiking. Nature walks with a guide
– riding. Horse back riding with an instructor
The Academy on request
– organizes two-days trips (Saturday and Sunday) to Italian cities such as Rome, Florence, Venice.
– arranges guided excursions in the area surrounding Assisi.
– arranges guided visits to museums, monuments and places of interest in and around Assisi.
– arranges meetings with sculptors and painters in their working environments.
– organizes lectures concerts, meetings with writers and poets.
– organizes outings to well-known Umbrian towns such as Todi, Gubbio, Perugia, Deruta, Spoleto.