– 140 hours Italian language courses
– course books
– certificate of attendance
– certificate of evaluation
– guided tour in Assisi
– guided tour of the Basilica di San Francesco
– nature walk to the St. Francis wood
– 1 cooking lesson with the chef
– week end in Florence and guided tour (single room in hotel and train tickets included)
– week end in Rome and guided tour (single room in hotel and train tickets included)
– guided tour in Perugia
– guided tour of Bevagna and of its Medieval Festival
– 1 day seminar in history of the Italian music
– food and wine tasting
– accommodation in center of Assisi in independent flat
Four hour lessons a day, from Monday to Friday enable you to develop your linguistic skills in a precise and graduated manner, leaving enough free time for individual study using all the facilities available at the Accademia. The staff of the Accademia are always available to guide and help individual students.
Books and workbooks will be distributed at the beginning of the course. The Accademia is also open outside the class schedule: a library, video library, multimedia educational materials for individual use and the wi-fi are available.
Independent flat. Flats are entirely furnished, self-catering with a fully equipped kitchen. Costs of heating and electricity included.
The price of the program (course + activities + transports + accommodation) is 2900 Euro.