Courses for religious students
Program for seminarians, priests and nuns
The courses are specifically designed for students who will start theological studies in Italy. In addition to the In italiano. Il corso method we provide Italiano e latino in Chiesa, suitable for religious students, and material for the specific lexicon for the Greek metaphysic and the Christian theology. Particular attention will be devoted to the vocabulary of the Catholic hierarchy.
The programs will start with minimum 6 students.
For individual registration or smaller groups monthly courses are always available, please visit our standard or intensive courses and our monthly courses enrolment fees.
– course lessons
– guided tour in Assisi
– guided tour at the Basilica of St. Francis
– guided tour at Eremo delle carceri
– 2 wine tasting with a sommelier
– lesson/concert of history of music
– seminars on Italian culture and civilization
– free wi-fi and internet point
– certificate of attendance
– certificate of evaluation
– course books (In italiano. Il corso and Italiano e latino in Chiesa)
Italiano e latino in Chiesa
The book is designed for those who want to learn the Italian vocabulary used in the Church. It focuses on prayers, hymns, the catechism, the language of the scriptures, the hierarchical structure of leadership and the main feast days and celebrations. An English-Italian glossary is also included. The accompanying CD has a recording of the first chapter (prayers).
On request the Accademia will help its students to about the accommodation.